New from Zone Offroad – the 4″ & 6″ Lift Kits for the 2019 GMC Denali 1500. These kits improve offroad capability and tire clearance while maintaining on-road comfort. See more details below.
Zone Offroad expands its lineup products for the late model GM trucks with new 4″ and 6″ IFS Lift Systems specially designed for the GMC Denali 1500 4WD trucks equipped with Adaptive Ride Control (ARC). These new 4″ and 6″ lifts join the current 2″ leveling kits adding improved offroad capability and tire clearance while maintain on-road comfort and handling with clearance for up to 35″ tires. Designed, tested, and manufactured in the USA, these new kits include Factory Protection Plus for piece of mind wherever your adventures lead. Factory Protection Plus includes Zone Offroad’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, FMVSS No.126 ESC system compatibility and a 5-year 100,000-mile drivetrain warranty.
- Maintains on-road handling while improving offroad performance.
- Heavy duty crossmembers and skid plates for strength and improved protection.
- High strength CNC machined steering knuckles to correct steering angles and offer ESC system compatibility.
- Top mounted front strut spacer sensor brackets retain ride quality and offer compatibility with factory ARC system.
- Allows fitment of 35″ tires.