New from Superchips – their popular Flashcal and TrailCal now support the 2018 Wrangler JK. These programmers are easy to use and offer a wide range of tuning parameters. See more details below.
You’ve come across the most popular calibration tool on the market today for JK Wranglers: The Superchips Flashcal for Jeep covers 2007-UP JK Wrangler model year. Simply connect the device to your JK’s diagnostic port, select your tire and gear set up, and let Flashcal do the work from there. Superchips offers a path to upgrade with Flashcal for Jeep. Fix the Jeep for larger tires and gears and then upgrade online, when you’re ready, to add performance programming and virtually turn your Flashcal to a Flashpaq!
Love the TD2’s features, but not ready to add performance tuning for your JK just yet? TrailCal answers the call. TrailCal is premium product designed for the 2015-UP Jeep Wrangler. Calibrate for larger aftermarket tires, adjust for gear ratio changes, and enjoy best-in-class monitoring and control features, all without popping the hood. Previously, this option was only available in our handheld Flashcal device, but now you can use TrailCal to get all the features that allow you to set your Jeep up perfectly with your other upgrades: LEDs, larger tires, aftermarket gears, etc.
- Corrects speedometer for tire upgrades between 26” – 42”
- Speedometer recalibration for gear /axle swaps up to 5.38
- Locking axle options with transfer case in 4-Hi & 4-Low (Rubicon only)
- Engine idle adjustability for winching
- Daytime running light options
- One touch lane change
- TPMS On/Off
- Accessory delay options (Includes adjustable delay for radios, accessory lights, and other aftermarket accessories tied to the same fuse)
- Headlamp delay options
- Horn chirp and exterior lighting flash options when locking doors with keyless entry
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- Internet updatable
- Sway bar disconnect options (TrailCal only)