Give the 2012-2014 Jeep Wrangler the boost it needs with Edelbrock‘s new E-Force Supercharger system made specifically for the 3.6L Pentastar engine. This new supercharger setup gives the Jeep Wrangler the boost it needs to tackle any driving task whether it be on the street or off-road. Check out the official release below.
Edelbrock is excited to introduce its E-Force Supercharger system for 2012-14 Jeep Wrangler with a 3.6L Pentastar engine. This system increases the performance of the stock engine to 303 rear wheel horsepower and 262 ft-lbs. of torque, for an increase of 96 horsepower and 61 ft-lbs., resulting in improved street and off-road performance.
This system utilizes the same Eaton Gen VI 1320 Twin Vortices Series (TVS) rotor assembly used in popular OEM applications. The supercharger assembly features a unique design that allows access to OEM oil filter for no hassle filter changes and a simplified installation. This system also includes an integrated bypass valve that helps reduce parasitic loss under light throttle. Keeping the air cool is a single, high capacity, air to water intercooler and a dual pass, low temp, heat exchanger. It has been designed to meet 50-State emissions (E.O. Number Pending).
The complete E-Force supercharger system (#1527) includes everything needed for a bolt on installation. It includes a supercharger intake manifold, air-to-water intercooler system and a handheld programmer to properly tune the factory ECU for the added power. A system is also available without a tuner (#15270), which is ideal for users who already have a tuner or wish to use a custom tune.
Additionally, Edelbrock now offers a FREE 3-year/36,000 mile Limited Powertrain Warranty that provides up to $16,500 of coverage.
Available Applications Part #
2012-14 Jeep Wrangler JK with 3.6L engine (with tuner) #1527
2012-14 Jeep Wrangler JK with 3.6L engine (without tuner) #15270
- Increases performance to 303 horsepower and 262 ft-lbs. torque to the rear wheels
- Features Eaton® Gen VI TVS 1320 rotor assembly
- 100,000 mile self-contained oiling system
- Complete system includes supercharger intake manifold, air-to-water intercooler system and tuner with performance optimized calibration
- Includes a FREE 3-year/36,000 mile Limited Powertrain Warranty – up to $16,500 of coverage
- Made in USA for absolute quality and performance
- 50 State Emissions Legal (E.O. Number Pending)
- Retail priced at $5,495.95 (#1527) and $5,115.95 (#15270)