New from ICON – the Complete Suspension System for the 2019 Ford Ranger. These systems provide up to a 35-percent increase in front wheel travel and allow for the fitment of larger and more aggressive tires. See more details below.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics announced today its first to market complete suspension systems for the 2019-UP Ford Ranger. Available in two layouts with unique upper control arm options, these systems provide up to a 35% increase in front wheel travel and allow for the fitment of larger and more aggressive tires.
These suspension systems are designed with ICON’s holistic engineering approach to strike the perfect balance between on-road comfort and off-road performance. ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5 Series front coil-overs and 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks have been valved specifically for the 2019-UP Ranger to provide a balanced baseline performance of the vehicle while increasing wheel travel by 25%. ICON front upper control arms allow for even more wheel travel (35% increase) and strength while improving suspension geometry for more predictable handling.
With the 2019 Ford Ranger being an all-new platform, ICON’s R&D department went above and beyond to make sure the new Ford mid-size contender was properly analyzed. ICON engineers had to design entirely new suspension components to extract an exceptional amount of wheel travel while at the same time drastically improving the on and off-road ride quality. The development of new ICON upper control arms, front coil-overs and rear shocks was necessary to optimize performance with this new truck.
- Height-adjustable coilovers provide a range of 0-3.5” of front lift height
- Fits 2WD & 4WD applications
- Increased lift height allows for fitment of larger and more aggressive tires
- Up to 35% increase in front wheel travel over stock
- ICON shocks feature vehicle-specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- Corrosion resistant anodized shock body with 5/8″ shaft (2.0 Aluminum Series shocks)
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8″ shaft (2.5 Series shocks)
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel (when paired with extended travel coilovers) while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- Delta Joint upper control arms carry ICON’s exclusive 5-year limited warranty
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum upper control arms allow for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment
- Direct bolt-in design makes for a simple and straightforward installation
- Lifetime guarantee against ICON fabricated component breakage or manufacturer defect