If you are looking for a custom trucks like nothing ever found from any of the Big Three, then we have found your next ride. Check out these two MegaRexx Trucks. Both rigs started as 2022 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat Ultimate 4x4s and both are easily motivated by 6.7-liter Power Stroke Scorpion engines. The Power Stroke is no slouch when it comes to power, as it delivers an impressive best-in-class 475 horsepower and a monstrous 1,050 pound-feet of torque.
Both of the MegaRexx trucks offer a super-aggressive stance that is achieved with the help of 4-1/2-inch Carli full-progressive front coil springs and 5-1/2-inch Carli full-progressive rear leaf springs. To keep the ride dampened, a set of Carli-spec Fox Back Country 2.0 reservoir shocks, provide excellent control. The trucks also feature fully adjustable rear height with Ford’s rear spring bump stops. To further enhance performance, MegaRexx includes proprietary stronger and longer radius arms, Icon dual steering stabilizers, and an Icon adjustable track bar in both trucks.
The trucks are rolling on 46 x15.5 (395/85R20) Michelin XZL tires mounted on 20-inch three-piece aluminum military MRAP wheels, speciﬁcally designed to ﬁt without the need of spacers. These wheels are protected with custom rock rings and are finished in colors to complement each truck’s body color. To accommodate the upgrades of the Original MegaRexx, the trucks’ gearing has been upgraded to include 4.88 gears and the speedometers were program-corrected. In case you were wondering, the ﬁrewalls have been trimmed and reinforced to create more space for the massive tires. Reinforced plates have been welded in to ﬁll the area.
When it comes to colors and lighting options, these trucks radically differ. The white truck is ﬁnished in Crisp Star White with Charcoal Gray accents, while the other truck is finished in Sinister Agate Black Metallic. The white truck is fitted with 10 Hella 7-inch LED lights (six behind the cab and four in front), while the black truck is upfitted with a rear-facing TrailFX 40-inch dual-row LED light bar mounted behind the cab and a TrailFX 40-inch dual-row LED light bar mounted to the front bumper.
These two custom trucks are definitely higher than a stock truck, so they are both equipped with Amp Research Powerstep XL side steps to make getting into the sky-high cockpit much easier. When inside, one will ﬁnd massive twin-panel panoramic power moonroofs, heated and ventilated driver and passenger seats with driver-side memory, and the following factory options:
- TorqShift 10-speed automatic transmission with Selectable Drive Modes
- FX4 Off-Road package
- FordPass Connect 4G LTE Wi-Fi
- 1000-watt Bang & Olufsen stereo with 10-speaker array + subwoofer
- SYNC4 with 12-inch touch-screen featuring wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Voice-activated navigation system with HD and SiriusXM satellite radio
- Blind Spot Information System and a rearview camera with reverse sensors
- Rapid heat supplemental heater and engine block heater
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Leather steering wheel with audio controls
- Security system with keyless entry and remote start
- Power telescoping/tilt steering wheel/column
- Heated Powerscope trailer tow mirrors with memory
- Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera Pro with Trailer Backup Assist (white truck only)
“Every truck we make is a true one-off custom build”, says Aaron Richardet, owner of Megarexx. “Whatever our customer dreams, we can build it!”
If you’re ready to own a custom MegaRexx, get ready to shell out roughly $170,000 and while that is a lot of money, the MegaRexx custom trucks are a lot of truck.