Last year, we caught a sneak of the then-new MaxTrac Suspension Vulcan Elite Series performance shocks and the exciting news is that these are all vehicle-specific products and are precisely tuned for each application. The best part is that they are fully stocked and ready to be shipped.
While at the show, we made contact with Eric Jolly, General Manager for MaxTrac Suspension, who was able to share all of the details on their new flagship shock product lineup.
MaxTrac Suspension Vulcan 2.0 Elite Shocks
According to Eric, these new performance shocks have been tested with superior damping control to provide both on-road comfort and off-road performance. This has been a 16-month project undertaken with the utmost focus on providing a high-quality and well-performing shock absorber. The impact-resistant aluminum body protects the integrity of the internal components and prevents corrosion.
These are available in (IFP) mono-tube reservoir and non-reservoir options, that allow maximum performance during your driving experience. Each VULCAN 2.0 ELITE SERIES shock is also backed by an exceptional hassle-free, one-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- Vehicle-specific shock absorbers
- CNC-precision-machined aluminum body
- IFP mono-tube design that keeps high-pressure nitrogen and oil in an airtight chamber
- Off-road capable for increased vehicle stability
- Improved dynamic roll control and low-speed damping
- Dramatic improvement in on-road comfort and off-road performance
- 2.0” shock body provides optimal durability
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long-term life span
- Reservoir design provides additional oil and gas volume for heat dissipation, preventing overheating and ensuring consistent damping