Superlift Suspension introduces its new UCA Lift Kits. Adding both durability and strength, the new 3.5-inch Upper Control Arm Kit design utilizes laser cut plate steel that are ‘slotted and tabbed’ for precision fitment during fabrication. A simple and super easy bolt-on installation requiring no modifications to the stock exhaust check out additional features listed below.
Superlift’s UCA Lift Kits have a modern, fitted steel structure that derives its superior strength from the classic ‘I’ beam architecture. Their uniquely engineered design adds strength & durability plus has bonus features that others do not offer. UCA’s come pre-installed with MOOG ball joints & OEM style bushings. Backed by their Lifetime Warranty, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & their Factory Warranty Assurance Program, this simple & Super-EZ bolt-on installation adds clearance for 33” diameter tires without fender trimming plus ZERO cutting of the rear cross member.
- Upper Control Arm (UCA) design utilizing laser cut plate steel that are ‘slotted and tabbed’ for precision fitment during fabrication
- A design is oriented in an “I” beam fashion for superior strength
- CNC machined ball joint socket and bushing eye ring for precise fit
- UCA includes pre-installed MOOG ball joints and bushings
- No cutting or trimming of the factory drive train
- ZERO cutting of the rear crossmember
- CNC machined billet Aluminum differential drop brackets maintain proper CV axle angles (2WD models do not utilize the differential components)
- CNC formed belly skid pan protects the differential from on and off-road hazards (2WD models do not utilize the skid pan)
- Rear lift is achieved with Block & U-Bolt Kit
- Laser cut & precision conformed top strut mount strut spacers add lift height
- Requires no modification to the stock exhaust
- A simple and Super-EZ bolt-on installation
- Adds clearance for 33” diameter tires without fender trimming
- Comes complete with Superide shocks for the rear