New from Kooks – the full exhaust system for the 2019 Dodge RAM 1500. These systems feature stainless steel construction and no tuning is required after installation. See more details below.
The Kooks Full Exhaust System is the first true bolt-on header and exhaust system of it’s kind for the 2019-2020 5.7L HEMI Ram with no additional modifications required. Kooks headers include custom laser-cut flanges, flow-drilled o2 ports, torca seal connections and the patented Kooks spike that helps scavenge air from the four primary tubers. This system also offers two muffler options, the Kooks Street Type (KST) and the Kooks Race Type (KRT). The KST is our standard exhaust, while our KRT is our most aggressive muffler to date.
- 1-7/8 x 3 Stainless Headers Long Tube Headers
- 3″ OEM x 2-3/4 ULTRA GREEN Catted Stainless Steel Y Pipe
- Gaskets and all installation hardware included. (755872 Gasket, BK104 Stage 8 Bolts, K61003 Torca Clamp)
- No Tune Required. This saves our customers the cost of a typical tune, which can exceed $1000.
- No additional modifications required.