New from ICON – their complete suspension systems for the 2019+ Ford Rangers. These systems provide up to a 35% increase in wheel travel and allow for the fitment of larger and more aggressive tire/wheel combinations. See more details below.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics is proud to announce the release of our full lineup of complete suspension systems for the 2019-UP Ford Ranger! Currently available in five pre-staged configurations with unique upper control arm options (tubular steel or billet aluminum) these systems provide up to a 35% increase in wheel travel and allow for the fitment of larger and more aggressive tire/wheel combinations.
With the 2019 Ford Ranger being an all-new platform, ICON’s R&D department went above and beyond to make sure the new Ford midsize contender was properly analyzed. ICON engineers had to design entirely new suspension components to extract an exceptional amount of wheel travel while at the same time drastically improving the on and off-road ride quality. The development of new ICON upper control arms, front coilovers, rear shocks, and bump stops was necessary to optimize performance with this new truck.
These suspension systems are designed with ICON’s holistic engineering approach to strike the perfect balance between on-road comfort and off-road performance. ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5 Series front coilovers, 2.5 Series rear shocks, and 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks have all been valved specifically for the 2019-UP Ranger to provide exceptional performance of the vehicle while increasing wheel travel by 25%. ICON front upper control arms allow for even more wheel travel (35% increase) and strength while improving suspension geometry for more predictable handling.
- Height-adjustable coilovers provide a range of 0-3.5” of front lift height
- Fits 2WD & 4WD applications
- Increased lift height allows for fitment of larger and more aggressive tires
- Up to 35% increase in front wheel travel over stock
- ICON shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- Corrosion resistant anodized shock body with 5/8″ shaft (2.0 Aluminum Series shocks)
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8″ shaft (2.5 Series shocks)
- CDCV technology allows for quick and easy compression damping adjustment
- Remote reservoirs provide generous nitrogen and oil volume for enhanced cooling properties and consistent damping
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel (when paired with extended travel coilovers) while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- Delta Joint upper control arms carry ICON’s exclusive 5 year limited warranty
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum upper control arms allow for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment
- Direct bolt-in design makes for a simple and straightforward installation
- Lifetime guarantee against ICON fabricated component breakage or manufacturer defect