New from ICON – their coilover conversion systems for 2017-UP Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty pickups. These systems are designed to strike the perfect balance between on-road ride quality and off-road performance. See more details below.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics is proud to announce the official release of complete coilover conversion systems for 2017-UP Ford F-250/ F-350 Super Duty pickups. Offered in both a 2.5-3” and 4-5.5” configuration, each system is available in several stages that are intended for different driving styles and anticipated uses. These coilover conversions have been designed to strike the perfect balance between on-road ride quality and off-road performance while allowing for ride height adjustment to suit varying vehicle setups. With the wide range of available systems and the ability to upgrade with additional “a la carte” ICON components these coilover conversions offer something for every F-250/F-350 owner seeking to improve the driving experience of their heavy-duty Ford pickup.
- Height adjustable coilovers provide 2.5-3″ or 4-5.5″ of front lift height
- ICON shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- Fits 4WD applications only
- Simple and straightforward installation
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8″ shaft (2.5 Series shocks)
- Corrosion resistant anodized shock body with 5/8″ shaft (2.0 Aluminum Series shocks)
- CDCV technology allows for quick and easy compression damping adjustment
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- 1 year warranty on ICON 2.5 Series and 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks
- Lifetime warranty against ICON fabricated component breakage or manufacturer defect