New from ICON – the 2.5-inch suspension systems for the new 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL. These systems are aimed at drastically improving on and off-road ride quality. See more details below.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics is excited to announce the release of our first two stages of 2.5″ suspension systems for the new 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL. Aimed at drastically improving (not just maintaining) on and off-road ride quality these systems include a combination of dual rate coil springs, 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks, link arms, front and rear bump stops, sway bar end links, and all necessary hardware for a complete install. The JL is a much more “refined” vehicle compared to previous Wranglers, and with improved suspension geometry and more robust components this new Jeep sees significant performance gains with the introduction of ICON suspension products.
Through an accelerated testing process dubbed the “ICON1K” R&D program, ICON has logged over a thousand miles in the dirt pushing the JL to off-road extremes to identify limiting factors in OE components, develop products that remove these limits, and further extrapolate performance out of this vehicle. These 2.5” suspension systems have been tweaked, tuned, and revised several times over the course of this ICON1K testing in an effort to provide unparalleled ride quality and vehicle dynamics for everything from rock crawling to high-speed desert running. By removing the aforementioned “limiting factors” these ICON suspension systems completely redefine the potential of the 2018-UP Jeep JL with wheel travel gains over 30%!
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5” suspension systems allow for the use of a 35” tire, while ICON Alloys offers wheels in both a 4.5” and 4.75” backspace that provides ideal fitment for the varying axle widths found on Rubicon and non-Rubicon models. For those who are looking to install a 37” tire, ICON has an optional bump stop spacer kit (PN: 22029) that allows for this as well.
- 2.5″ lift height
- Fits 35″ tires (37″ with optional bump stop spacer kit PN: 22029)
- 3″ front, 2″ rear increase in wheel travel
- Improves on and off-road ride quality over stock
- Dual rate coil springs with lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage
- 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks with vehicle specific valving
- Tubular steel link arms with dual durometer bushings for noise free performance, maximum articulation, and minimal bind
- 100% bolt-on system makes for an easy install
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability