New from ICON – their complete suspension systems for 2019-UP Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 trucks. These systems are available in several configurations to meet your specific needs. See more details below.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics is proud to announce the release of our full lineup of 1.5-3.5” complete suspension systems for 2019-UP Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 trucks. Available in several pre-staged configurations each delivering a unique level of on and off-road performance, these suspension systems provide up to a 35% increase in front wheel travel and allow for the fitment of larger and more aggressive tires.
With several changes being made to the 2019 GM 1500 platform including increased chassis rigidity, revised suspension geometry, and a lighter overall weight, ICON’s R&D department went above and beyond to make sure the new GM ½ ton truck was properly analyzed. With these changes made by the factory, ICON engineers had to design entirely new suspension components to compliment GM’s refinements. The development of new ICON upper control arms, front coilovers, and rear shocks was necessary to optimize fitment and performance on this new platform.
These suspension systems are designed around ICON’s holistic engineering approach to strike the perfect balance between on-road comfort and off-road performance. ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5 Series front coilovers and 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks have been valved specifically for the 2019-UP GM 1500 to provide a balanced baseline performance of the vehicle while increasing wheel travel by 25%. As the stages increase front upper control arms are included to allow for even more wheel travel (35% increase) and strength, as well as improve suspension geometry for more predictable handling. Furthermore, additional shock technology like remote reservoirs and the ICON CDC Valve are provided to drastically increase overall damping ability and allow for end user ride adjustability.
- Adjustable coilovers provide 1.5-3.5” of front lift height
- Fits 2WD & 4WD applications
- Increased lift height allows for fitment of larger and more aggressive tires
- Up to 35% increase in front wheel travel over stock
- ICON shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- Corrosion resistant anodized shock body with 5/8″ shaft (2.0 Aluminum Series shocks)
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8″ shaft (2.5 Series shocks)
- 7.5” aluminum reservoirs provide generous oil and nitrogen volume for consistent damping as shock temperature increases
- Easy-to-adjust CDC Valve (Compression Damping Control) allows for end-user compression changes to suit all types of terrain and vehicle cargo configurations
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel (when paired with extended travel coilovers) while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum upper control arms allow for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment
- Direct bolt-in design makes for a simple and straightforward installation
- Lifetime guarantee against ICON fabricated component breakage or manufacturer defect