FST Performance is now providing efficient high performance FUEL FILTERS for the off road market. With all housings manufactured from solid billet aluminum, FST provides racers with lightweight, compact, spin-on Fuel Filters. Their FloMax filter media is water separating, and compatible with gasoline, racing fuels, ethanol and methanol, while the TurboFyner system works with diesel, bio-diesel and vegetable oil.
After months of testing by Kore Off-Road, the Baja 1000 winner has chosen FST Fuel Filters to solve their injector clogging and filter flow issues. They’re the only filters on the market with the correct flow, filtration and surface area to support their performance requirements. Kent Kroeker, owner of Kore Off-Road, said, ””We’ve tried every high-performance fuel filtration system on the market and all have fallen short of our expectations. The only system that works in all conditions is the FST – for three simple reasons: flow, surface area, and efficiency. That’s why we trust FST when we subject a $100,000 V-10 Viper motor to the rigors of the Baja 1000. FST is no-compromise performance. Period.” As Kroeker prepares for the Baja 500, all the vehicles he builds and races feature FST Fuel Filters.
- Solid billet aluminum construction
- Easily replaceable and totally self-contained
- Eliminates messy questionable canister cleaning, and cartridge filter back-flushing
- Spin-on sealing system eliminates all seal, gasket and o-ring leaks and swells
- Highly compatible with zero chance of fuel system contamination