New from BILSTEIN – the B8 8100 Direct-Fit Bypass Shocks for Jeep Wrangler JL. These shocks are for enthusiasts that demand the best off-road suspension, and are now able to install a bolt-on solution. See more details below.
BILSTEIN aftermarket and motorsports division is excited to announce that after exhaustive testing and development, B8 8100 (Bypass)series direct-fit shocks are now available for purchase through your preferred local dealer.
Extreme enthusiasts demand the best off-road suspension, and are now able to install a bolt-on solution for 2018-present Jeep Wrangler JL models.
BILSTEIN B8 8100 (Bypass) is a direct-fit, position-sensitive damper specifically designed for light trucks and SUVs. Bypass shock absorbers offer the most compliant ride in all conditions and provide maximum bottom-out control when the road gets rough. Utilizing an adjustable external bypass shock is the easiest and most effective way to tune your suspension for ultimate performance.
These motorsports-inspired shock absorbers utilize a dual-tube, externally adjustable bypass design. B8 8100 (Bypass) features “Incremental Flow” bypass adjusters, allowing for finite and incremental changes for rebound and compression.
The shocks utilize a bottom hose and remote reservoir exit port, delivering increased compression control during the full cycle. The remote reservoir is supplied with a bolt-on aluminum anodized chassis mount for an easy fitment. BILSTEIN B8 8100 (Bypass) will maximize the driver experience, offering unparalleled ride comfort and incredible bottom-out control.
- Dual tube external bypass offers position-sensitive damping with independent adjustment for rebound and compression
- Incremental flow adjuster offers finite and incremental changes in damping force for precise adjustments
- Vehicle-specific tuning with the ability to make a wide range of adjustments
- Designed for vehicles that are lifted 3”- 4.5”
- 60mm large bore hard-anodized aluminum piston offers a greater range of damping control and delivers exceptional long-term durability
- Bottom port reservoir hose provides increased bottom-out control during the compression cycle
- 60mm remote reservoir with machined aluminum chassis mounts
- 18mm piston rod provides brute tensile strength and reduces internal gas force ramp-up, providing a smoother ride
- Billet rod end with vulcanized mounts for an exact OE fit and long-term durability
- Direct fit for easy installation
- Owner re-buildable