New from BDS Suspension – lift kits for the 2017 Chevy and GMC 1500 trucks. These kits come in two-inch, four-inch, and six-inch configurations, and can accommodate up to 35-inch tires once installed. See more details below.
BDS Suspension is now shipping a full line of suspension systems for the new 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 4WD trucks. Available in 2″, 4″ and 6″ lift heights, BDS Suspension offers several IFS and coilover suspension lift options to meet your needs and clear up to 35″ tires. These kits are a carryover of the 2014-2016 GM1500 applications and have been confirmed compatible with the 2017 Chevy/GMC 1500 trucks. As with all BDS lift kits, these new options for the 2017 Chevy/GMC 1500 come with Factory Protection Plus, for peace of mind wherever your adventures may take you. Factory Protection Plus includes BDS’s exclusive No Fine Print Warranty and is designed to improve the performance, functionality, and curb appeal of the new 2017 Chevy and GMC 1500s without sacrificing the drivability owners have come to expect.
- Available in 2/4/6-inch kits
- Advanced High Clearance design to maximize ground clearance and increase performance
- New custom valved gas strut included
- Ductile cast iron and aluminum steering knuckle maintains optimal steering geometry
- Differential skid plate and front skid plate included for offroad protection
- Stock wheels with stock tires can be reinstalled