New from aFe Power – the MACH Force-Xp Cat-Back exhaust system for the 2017 Ford Super Duty F-250/F-350 with the V8-6.2L engine. See more details below.
aFe is proud to introduce the MACH Force-Xp Cat-Back exhaust system for the 2017 Ford Super Duty F-250/F-350 with the V8-6.2L engine. This exhaust system outflows the factory exhaust. This cat-back exhaust is constructed of 4″ mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing and comes complete with free-flowing muffler, OE-style bayonet hangers, band clamps and necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation. The smooth curves and increased diameter of this exhaust system helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for increased horsepower and torque. The system is finished off with single gloss black 304 stainless steel, single wall slash cut tip for an aggressive style.
- Constructed out of 4″ mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Utilizes a high-flowing stainless steel single-in single out muffler
- Uses bayonet style hangers and heavy-duty band clamps for a secure fit
- Comes complete with necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Includes single 6″ dia. black, stainless steel tip with laser-cut aFe Power badges for an aggressive style
- Single side exit system