We all know that Jeeps from the factory are a little light on power. That figure becomes even more impacted when the vehicles become highly modified adding hundreds of pounds of weight. There are solutions available such as tuning devices, re-gearing and power adders but they can be tricky and require expert installation. The simple solution with the most significant effect we have found is the Jeep ProCharger.
ProCharger leads the way in supercharger technology with systems for 3.6-liter powered Jeep Wrangler JK, JL, and now the Gladiator JT. If you have a Grand Cherokee in the stable that end covered, but you will be delighted to know they have supercharger systems for most popular vehicle makes and models.
In regards to the latest Jeeps, how does bumping up to 400 horsepower with simple hand tools during a Saturday afternoon at the home sound? With the easy install Jeep ProCharger, you an increase of 40-45%+ reliable horsepower gain with just 7 psi, on stock 3.6-liter engines running premium pump gas. Knocked out and done over the weekend! No month without the Jeep. No week-long stay at the shop. That expensive motor swap is no longer necessary for extra horsepower!
Dare to Be Daring
For anyone wanting to push the envelope of performance, you can get your Jeep ProCharger as a tuner kit. The High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1 allows for experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. Obviously this setup is for the experienced and informed, but it is nice to know there are options to unlock unlimited performance.
A Jeep ProCharger is the best bang for the buck! If you are using your Jeep like they are intended, not just off-roading, but for everyday driving, then you could benefit from 4oo ponies. Imagine every time you need to overtake someone on the freeway, and you can pepper the throttle sauce for an easy pass. As a recreational vehicle, Jeeps are often used to tow the other toys around. Consider what 400 horsepower could benefit in those towing scenarios.
Besides the main benefit of an extraordinary power upgrade, the main story is the very simple bolt-on installation.
Jeep ProCharger Advantages:
- Easiest and quickest supercharger installation in the industry
- Better belt-wrap and easier pulley change
- Large intercooler made for the Jeep Wrangler JT to maximize core size
- Easy vehicle maintenance
- Satin, polish, or black finish options available for brackets and supercharger
- Bypass valve before intercooler
- Only minor modifications to fan shroud (No metal cutting or bending)
- Component relocation: Alternator
- Non-factory parts: Trans cooler, belt
High Output Intercooled System
- Produces the coolest charge air temps and largest power gains
- Provides boost/power on demand, which is great for on-road and off-road performance
- Easiest installation, only requiring common hand tools, no cutting or bending
- The air-to-air Intercooling provides consistent, reliable power, even in extreme conditions
- Optimized supercharger and intercooler location minimizes heat transfer
- Retains the factory intake manifold
* System is for PCM GPEC2A ONLY
High Output Intercooled Tuner Kits
Jeep ProCharger Optional Upgrades
- Polished, or black supercharger, bracket, intercooler finish
- Helical gearset for noise reduction