If you are a lucky new owner of a 2018+ Ford F-150, there is a good chance that you have already thought about what first modification is going to be. The team at ROUSH Performance has just released a kit that will not only unleash the maximum potential of your new F-150 but also comes as a complete bolt-on upgrade package.
The ROUSH Level 2 Performance Pac is available for all 2018 and newer Ford F-150 vehicles equipped with the 5.0L engine and includes a cold air intake, cat-back exhaust and unique engine calibration from the team at ROUSH Performance. The Level 2 package adds up to 26 horsepower to the wheels and up to 34 lb-ft of torque to an otherwise stock vehicle. That’s the type of snarl you can both feel and hear.
ROUSH 5.0L F-150 Performance Pac - Level 2 ($1,870.00)
- Fits the 2018 – 2019 F-150 5.0L V8 engine
- Adds 26 horsepower and 34 lb-ft of torque over stock
- Quicker throttle response and signature ROUSH rumble add a sportier driving experience
- High-flow, washable and reusable performance air filter does not require oiling
- Exhaust system increases airflow and decreases back pressure with 3-inch, 304 stainless steel exhaust tubing
- 3-year/36,000 limited powertrain warranty
- Designed using OEM CAD data to guarantee perfect fitment
- Quick and easy installation
Both kits are now available to order and from the company’s site or at your authorized ROUSH dealership. For the complete line of performance upgrades for your Ford F-150 vehicle, you can click on the official website here.