Here we are at the end of our Off Road Xtreme ultimate off-road gear guide for UTV and SxS accessories. At this point, we have covered many great products which include safety equipment, performance upgrades, communication and navigation, and most recently a few gizmos. Now, in our UTV gear guide finale, it is time to cover UTV tools and storage accessories. You can expect more specialized gear that can keep your UTV running and more organized.
It must be noted, that this is just an overview of UTV accessories. For best recommendations, fitment, and installation, on any products, consult with the manufacturers, builders, and experts. This is an unpaid and unbiased list we have curated specifically for the general UTV off-road enthusiast.
UTV And SxS Accessories: Tools
If you own a modern UTV or know someone who does, you must know they sometimes may require a trailside repair. Yes, it is hard to believe these off-road machines, that cost as much as an automobile, will break down. Well, the keyword is off-road, and thankfully there are some worthy tools and tool kits that can get your UTV fixed up in a jiffy.
AGM Products Manual Jack 2.0
First thing is first! All off-road vehicles need a good jack. But this can be a cumbersome issue on a small platform like a UTV. It is not practical to carry a big traditional and heavy floor jack. Other options are available like scissor jacks and hydraulic bottle jacks. They have their place for sure, but they also come with their own issues.
AGM Products is a company that specializes in developing problem-solving solutions, specifically in the off-road space. They created the AGM Manual Jack as a compact and lightweight answer for UTV jacks. It is designed to be easily transported on any UTV and features a quick-release height adjustment clamp (to change lift points on the fly), concave pad design (prevents the pad from sinking in sand), and a modular mounting system (locks the Jack to the vehicle).
AGM calls it a manual jack, but in actuality, the lifting mechanism happens through the lug-style screw located at the top. Use your impact gun or lug wrench to turn the screw and lift the jack. It is an investment at $979 but provides the confidence and peace of mind you’ll fix it fast with the AGM Manual Jack.
AGM Manual Jack 2.0 Main Features:
- 3,000-pound lift capacity
- 14-inch travel
- 17-inch external height adjustment
- 11 pounds
- No-sink pad design
- A modular mounting system lets you use various lift adapters (jack points or universal hook) or make your own.
AGM Electric Jacks
If you are like some folks who prefer to press a button rather than lift a finger, you’re in luck. AGM Products has configured a battery-powered electric jack. It has the same features and works very much the same way as its manual jack counterpart.
For $1,389, the AGM battery-powered electric jack can get the job done even faster and easier. They have two versions, one that works with a Milwaukee 18v 2.0 AH lithium-ion battery and the other that accepts a DeWalt 20v 2.0ah lithium-ion battery.
AGM Electric Jack 2.0 Main Features:
- V-groove top mount fits anywhere on frame tubes
- The compact electric motor provides 2,000 pounds of force
- Articulating design conforms to uneven terrain
- A dished ground pad prevents the jack from sinking into sand and other soft terrain
- The modular mount system gives you several lift options
- 14 inches of travel and 17 inches of external height adjustment
- Available for use with Milwaukee 18v 2.0 AH lithium-ion battery or DeWalt 20v 2.0ah lithium-ion battery.
BoxoUSA UTV Tool Roll
Having a good set of tools designed for your UTV should be a top priority for everyone. Don’t be a squid and get stranded or hold up your squad because you are digging through a backpack full of random tools. Or even worse, not having the correct tools you need to say change a drive belt.
The BoxoUSA UTV Tool Roll With Chrome Adjustable Wrench is a super deluxe complete setup. This thing is loaded with a 66-piece metric tool set designed with the UTV market in mind for Polaris, RzR, or CanAM. The tool choice was hand-picked by hardcore enthusiasts to tackle most repairs on the trails.
All of the tools are professional-grade and come with a solid lifetime warranty. The bag itself is stitched from high-quality Cordura nylon to ensure your tools stay organized and rattle-free. Two tool pouches — one sewn to the roll with the expanded socket set and a velcro removable pouch — are included for additional tools you may decide to carry. The external straps and durable metal spring buckles enhance the security of your tools. The 24-tool pockets are labeled with the respective tool names to take the guesswork out of your tool selection.
For $385, you can be the trailside hero with an organized, easy-to-access and easy-to-stow, complete tool roll.
BoxoUSA UTV Tool Roll Main Features:
- 66-piece metric tool set with the most commonly used tools
- 24 labeled pockets display the respective tool selection
- Durable and secure tool roll made from high-quality Cordura nylon
- Two tool pouches; one sewn-on and one removable velcro pouch
- Convenient compact storage roll fits anywhere on a vehicle
- Mounted handle, external straps, and durable metal clasp
- Versatile tool roll ideal for any vehicle
- Lifetime warranty
BoxoUSA UTV Tool Roll Tool Set Includes:
- 1/4-inch drive 12-point sockets 8, 9, 10, and 13mm
- 1/4-inch drive sockets T30 and T40
- 3/8-inch drive 12-point sockets 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19mm
- Spark plug sockets 5/8-inch and 13/16-inch
- 1/2-inch drive 12-point sockets 17 and 19mm
- 1/2-inch drive 6-point sockets 27 and 30mm
- 9-piece metric allen hex key set
- 9-piece Torx key set
- 6 – 100mm flat-blade and 100mm PH2 Philips screwdrivers
- 7-inch curved-jaw locking pliers
- 7-inch needle nose pliers with wire cutter
- Metric combination wrenches 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19mm
- 10-inch chrome adjustable wrench
- 1/4-inch and 3/8-inch 90-tooth hand ratchets
- 1/2-inch drive 380mm-long breaker bar
- 50mm 1/4-inch drive, 75mm 3/8-inch drive, and 125mm 1/2-inch drive extensions
- Ball-peen hammer
- Tire pressure gauge
- Tire valve
- 24 labeled pockets display the respective tool selection
- Roll up tool roll bag
- Removable velcro tool pouch for additional items
Savage UTV Revolve Essential UTV Kit
This next one is a keeper! We all know how common it is for a UTV to burn through drive belts. So common in fact, that Savage UTV came through with these UTV Tool and Belt cases. These are specialized packages that carry your extra belt and only the necessary tools to change the belt. They even partnered up with BoxoUSA on the Savage Boxo Tool Kit.
The next evolution from Savage UTV is their Revolve Essential UTV Kit which is designed to nest inside your spare wheel. The nice thing is that you can customize it for you and your vehicle, or you can order a kit tailored to your specific needs.
For $249, this kit is stacked full of tools and equipment needed for changing a drive belt, changing a tire, managing a first aid emergency, and being able to tow a vehicle. We love how the durable storage container arrangement is easily secured and transportable.
Savage UTV Revolve Essential Kit includes:
- Revolve case that mounts on your spare tire
- One layer of pre-cut EVA foam
- OEM belt change tool
- 11-inch needle-nose pliers
- Cutting tool
- Ratcheting screwdriver
- 8mm and 10mm sockets
- Lug wrench that extends from 11 inches to 17 inches
- 17mm and 19mm deep sockets
- 1in x 15ft Heavy Duty Tow Recovery Strap
- First Aid Kit which includes a nylon pouch, (1) Tourniquet with instructions, (10) Fabric bandages, (6) Antiseptic towelettes, (4) Nitrile gloves, (4) Sterile gauze pads, (3) Triple antibiotic ointment, (3) Steri-strips, (1) Emergency survival blanket, (1) Ace wrap, (1) Triangle shoulder bandage, (1) Multi-trauma dressing, (1) Kerlix wrap, (1) Burn gel, (1) First aid/CPR guide and (1) Trauma Shears
UTV And SxS Accessories: Storage And Organization
UTV storage and organization are almost as much a priority as the gear you are hauling. If you need it and can’t find it, or worse it has been lost miles ago back down the trail, then you have failed. Let’s take a close look at how you can maximize your UTV storage options.
Sea To Summit Hydraulic Dry Pack
We could all use a good rucksack and for good reason. For the UTV owner, we recommend a durable weatherproof dry bag that can keep your essentials away from the elements. I need mine to be watertight, and extra large. I always overpack and throw in gear for all conditions. This might seem a little extreme for some of the readers, but you never know when you might be unexpectedly camping overnight during the middle of your next off-road UTV adventure.
Sea to Summit makes a super heavy-duty Hydraulic Dry Pack ideal for packing and hauling gear. This thing provides supreme comfort with the EVA foam and air mesh harness if you have to hoof it out off the trail. The strong, lightweight aluminum buckles can be detached to completely remove the harness. This would convert your Hydraulic Dry Pack into a traditional dry bag.
The packs come in two sizes, which are huge and huger! The 65-liter version runs $239.95 and the 120-liter big dog costs just under $300.
Sea to Summit Hydraulic Dry Pack Main Features:
- 600D TPU-laminated heavy-duty waterproof fabric
- UV-resistant PVC-free fabric withstands cold temperatures
- Welded construction for permanently sealed seams
- Welded durable TPU lash patches for carrying gear or securing the pack
- Low-profile attachment points to reduce snagging when the harness is not attached
Step 22 Rhino Rig-A-Maroll
So you can stuff your essentials in the great big Hydraulic Dry Bag, but what about the dirty stuff you want to keep separate? You know those awkward items that don’t seem to fit in any regular old gear bag. We recommend Step 22’s innovative Rhino Rig-A-Maroll. This is a heavy-duty roll-top bag with a unique front-side drop panel. There are practically an endless array of uses. Perfect for everything from recovery gear to sleeping bags, moto gear, and spare parts, the Rhino is ready to pack it up and move it out.
There really is nothing quite like this and it is available for a great price of $125.
Step 22 Rhino Rig-A-Maroll Main Features
- Total unrolled capacity 67L (2.4 cu ft)
- Rolled (average usable space) 44L (1.6 cu ft)
- Exterior dimensions: 21 inches x 10.5 inches x 22.5 inches (53.3cm x 26.7cm x 57.2cm)
- Interior dimensions: 19.5 inches x 9.5 inches x 22 inches (49.5cm x 24.1cm x 55.9cm)
- Top edge circumference: 55 inches (140cm)
- Main Body – 1,000-denier CRAWL (Coated Rugged All-Weather Layer) nylon
- Upper Roll Top Section – 500-denier CRAWL nylon
- Base section – rigid board with foam padding
- Mil-spec nylon webbing
- YKK #10 RC Zippers
- 550 Paracord zipper pullers with reflective tracer for low-light use
- Weight: 3 pounds (1.4 kg)
Step 22 Chameleon Carryall
So now you can haul the gear, both big and large, but what can you do with all the small items? How do you store and organize them so they don’t become lost or missing at the bottom of these gear bags? Step 22 again has the answer! The Chameleon Carryall is ready to adapt to any environment for any needs. Perfect for your camera and tech, tools, first aid, camp kitchen gear, toiletries, or any other travel necessities, the Chameleon organizes your goods and offers unimpeded access with Step 22’s signature diagonal-zipper design.
Another unique feature is the adjustable mounting straps to hang the Carryall off your truck, canopy or other fixed point, like say a UYV roll bar. No need to dig around or unload the bag to find that hiding item. It will be hanging right there ready for you to unzip it and easily grab what you need.
With the included REEF Panel, the Chameleon Carryall’s use cases, and adaptability, become endless. The panel is purpose-built to work perfectly in the top section and makes quick work of organizing your utensils or gear. Whether you’re headed to the mountain, on a work trip, or just itching to hit the road, the Chameleon Carryall will keep you organized.
This sweet storage organizer sells for $155 in the Step 22 TreadWeave or $165 in the official MultiCam Black pattern.
Step 22 Chameleon Carryall Includes:
- 2x adjustable mounting straps
- 2x MOLLE HooKit D-rings
- REEF Chameleon panel
Step 22 Chameleon Carryall Main Features:
- DIY modular top panel
- 8x MOLLE-style web slots (4 per side)
- 3 zippered pockets (S/M/L)
- Available compatible REEF panel made from Cordura Squadron with Velcro One-Wrap fasteners
- MOLLE compatible backside
- Made of 1,000-denier nylon + C.R.A.W.L. (Coated Rugged All-Weather Layer)
- TreadWeave or MultiCam nylon
- VisiMesh reinforced coated mesh
Ultimate Off-Road Gear Guide For UTV And SxS Accessories
And that is all we have for you in this Off Road Xtreme ultimate off-road gear guide for UTV and SxS accessories! We hope this UTV gear guide highlighting tools and storage accessories will keep your next UTV and SxS accessories gear guide so we have them cataloged here for your convenience.
We know there are a lot of items out there to choose from. There is no possible way to cover it all, but we did our best to select high-quality items that will offer value to your UTV experience.