New from ICON – the 2008-UP Toyota Land Cruiser (200 Series) Suspension System. This system is proven to drastically increase the overall ability of you Land Cruiser. See more details below.
The 200 Series Toyota Land Cruiser is a luxurious vehicle packed with “all the bells and whistles”, but underneath all of the sophistication it is still a very capable vehicle that sees heavy use both on and off-road worldwide. While the 200 Series has exceptional ride characteristics in stock form, it is clear that the suspension is in need of a serious upgrade if the vehicle is to serve any measurable amount of time in the dirt. ICON Vehicle Dynamics has addressed this need for a comprehensive suspension solution and is proud to re-introduce several suspension systems that drastically increase the overall ability of the 2008-UP Toyota Land Cruiser.
Like any application that makes its way into ICON’s research and development department, the 200 Series Land Cruiser was examined thoroughly in stock form in an attempt to find where the OE components were limiting performance or could be improved upon. After hours of in-house R&D and hundreds of miles of real-world testing a collection of ICON components including coilovers, rear shocks, upper control arms, and lower link arms were organized into several staged suspension systems that each delivers a unique level of performance to the 200 Series. A remarkable level of performance is established with ICON’s Stage 1 system, and only improves as the increasing stages introduce more technology and more robust components. These systems drastically increase the Cruiser’s ride quality, reduce body roll, maximize wheel travel, and provide a lift height range of 1.5-3.5” to allow for the fitment of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. A bolt-on design also makes for an easy install with the ability for the vehicle to be returned to stock if need be.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Improved vehicle dynamics and decreased body roll
- Height adjustable coilovers provide 1.5-3.5″ of lift height
- Vehicle-specific tuned front and rear shocks provide superior damping and control
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies with 7/8″ shafts (2.5 Series) or 1” shafts (3.0 Series)
- CDCV technology allows for quick and easy compression damping adjustment without the need for tools
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Bolt-on design means no cutting or welding necessary for install