New from Hypertech – the popular Max Energy 2.0 Power Programmer is now available for 2014-16 GM Trucks. See more details below.
The Max Energy 2.0 Power Programmer delivers more power-per-dollar than any other bolt-on on the market today. Plus, it installs in less than 15 minutes without using tools or getting your hands dirty. Our award-winning Power Tuning adds maximum horsepower, torque, and performance for any kind of driving for vehicles using regular, premium, E85, as well as diesel fuel. The Max Energy 2.0 also has a larger backlit LCD screen for quick and easy setup and user-friendly navigation for simple installation, tuning, and feature options.
Hypertech’s Power Tuning is the only tuning on the market that allows you to use the highest power level for towing while maintaining safe EGTs. This means no worries about damaging your engine or transmission when towing up to the maximum weight rating specified by the vehicle’s manufacturer. Hypertech develops and tests all Power Tuning under real-world conditions using maximum load and steep grades to ensure dependability.
Cold air intakes change the air velocity and the volume of air passing over the Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor due to the shape and size of the ducting around the MAF sensor and even the type of air filter used. Retuning the engine calibration for specific popular cold air intakes that are installed is necessary to correct the MAF readings and to take advantage of the increased airflow.
Hypertech offers an emissions certified version of the Max Energy 2.0 that is legal in all 50 states, including California. Only applications that have been emissions certified for sale in California are available in this version. In addition, there is NO DIFFERENCE IN POWER, PERFORMANCE, OR FEATURE OPTIONS for the same vehicles offered in the non-certified version.
- Shift Point Adjustments For All Gears -500 to + 500 RPM
- Shift Firmness: Selectable Stock, Tow, Street, Sport, or Performance
- Shift Response: Selectable Hyper-Mileage, Mileage, Stock, Tow, Street, Sport, Performance, or Track
- Torque Converter Clutch (TCC) Slip Tunes: Stock, Economy, Street
- SpeedometerOdometer Correction For Tire Sizes 24-54 inches 1/4 inch increments
- SpeedometerOdometer Correction For Gears 2.56, 2.73, 3.08, 3.23, 3.42, 3.73, 4.10, 4.56, 4.88 & 5.13
- Top Speed Limiter 25 – 75 MPH in 5 MPH increments, 81 to 255 MPH to match speed rated tires
- Rev Limit -/+ 500 RPM (5500-6500)
- Throttle Response Stock, Tow, Street, Sport, Performance, Mileage, Hyper-Mileage, & Track
- Active Fuel Management Fully Disabled or Disable By Speed AFM Disable speed range 15-70 MPH
- Return Back To Stock
- TPMS Threshold Adjustment: 25 to 95 PSI
- DTCs Read and Clear
- Internet Updateable