New from AEV – the 4″ DualSport SC Suspension System for the 2013-17 Ram 1500. This innovative kit provides a great combination of ride quality, handling and off-road performance. See more details below.
AEV’s 4″ DualSport SC Suspension System for the 2013-17 Ram 1500 introduces revolutionary design concepts and innovative engineering achievements to the aftermarket world of IFS suspension systems. AEV’s lineup of DualSport Suspension Systems have long been synonymous with the unprecedented combination of ride quality, handling and off-road performance they deliver. This IFS suspension system for the Ram 1500 is latest addition to the AEV DualSport family and raises the bar for all other premium suspension systems in the aftermarket.
AEV invested a considerable amount of time into developing and testing this IFS suspension system to ensure that it exceeded their strict performance and safety requirements both on and off the road. These requirements resulted in the implementation of some very innovative components and unique design features that are not currently found in any other 2013-17 Ram 1500 suspension on the market, such as improved suspension and steering geometry, military grade A206 T4 aluminum steering knuckles, a robust 4mm stamped steel skid plate, AEV-specific Bilstein 5100 series shocks and height adjustable struts and AEV’s ProCal Module.
- Military Grade A206 T4 Aluminum “Tall” Steering Knuckles
- Front Lower Control Arm Drop Brackets
- Front Differential Relocation Brackets
- 4mm Stamped Steel Skid Plate
- Bilstein 5100 Height Adjustable Front Struts
- Front Upper Strut Mounts
- Stainless Steel Front Brake Lines
- Front Sway Bar Endlink Extensions
- CNC Aluminum Front Driveshaft Spacer
- Rear Geometry Correction Brackets
- Rear Upper Control Arm Brackets
- Rear Coil Spring Relocation Mounts
- Bilstein 5100 Rear Shock Absorbers
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Rear Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- Rear Sway Bar Endlinks
- AEV ProCal Module