Get out your calendars and mark September 20-22, you’ll want to make sure you hit the 38th Annual O’Reilly Auto Parts Fall 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals in Indianapolis, Indiana! Set to take over the Indiana State Fairgrounds for the whole weekend, the Fall 4-Wheel Jamboree will be action-packed. The huge event will bring in thousands of off-road vehicles from around the Country along with parts manufacturers and race teams.
One of the biggest headlines of the weekend will be the General Tire Monster Truck Thunder Drags and Freestyle Competition. Being the third and final round of the series, the featured monster trucks Lucas Oil Bigfoot, General Tire Monster Truck, Raminator, Overkill Evolution, Black Stallion and Bad News Travels Fast will be battling it out to take the top of the podium. The final round will also feature the Tough Trucks Challenge, Mud Bog Challenge, and SideXSide Shootout.
Event features include:
- General Tire Monster Truck Thunder Drags and Freestyle Competition
- Tough Trucks Challenge
- Mud Bog Challenge
- SideXSide Shootout – UTV Racing
- Shopping at the Performance Marketplace
- General Tire Burnout Competition
- Mountain Man Beard Contest
- Pro-Judged Show-N-Shine Competition & Awards
- 4×4 Cruising in the Cruise Lane
- Kids Games at the Main Stage
- Monster Truck Rides ($10 Cash Only)
- Miss 4-Wheel Contest
The 38th Annual O’Reilly Auto Parts 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals is a part of the Lucas Oil 4-Wheel Nationals Jamboree Series, also dubbed “America’s Largest 4×4 Series.”
For more information, head over to the 4-Wheel Jamboree website.