This weekend, in Pomona, California is the Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo Powdered By General Tire. Sprawled out at the POmona Fairplex, the Off-Road Expo is the largest consumer focused off-road show in the southwest region and possibly the biggest in the Country.
Off-road companies, race teams, media and enthusiasts from all over the world will descend upon the Southern California town to all take part in the massive event. There will be a wide range of off-road oriented vehicles, products shows and displays, from rock crawling to trail riding, UTVs and motorcycles and sand sports to short course.
Hundreds of off-road aftermarket companies will set up booths to get one on one face-time with attendees as an opportunity to discuss parts, equipment and modifications. Booths will be filled with modified vehicles and products, some of which are sometimes sneak peeks at new products being released at the industry-only SEMA show in November.
Off-Road Expo Highlights
- Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Demos will take place all weekend at the MAV-TV Proving Grounds, with professional drivers in purpose-built race trucks. The high-horsepower, earth-shaking Pro 2 Class will be showcased, along with Pro Lite, UTV and Kart Classes. Driver autograph sessions will follow each round of demos.
- SCORE Baja 1000 Exhibit will Salute Legends of the Baja, along with Unveiling of the Baja 1000 course map for the 2020 race and will feature a book signing, celebrity autograph sessions and more.
- Pro Terra Crew drivers will tear it up at the MAV-TV Proving Grounds all weekend. Watch these wicked off-road trucks and buggies get big air on the closed-circuit course and meet the drivers in the autograph session following each demo.
- Rubicon Experience presented by 4-Wheel Parts, Ride along the Rubicon Trail and get a firsthand experience of what it feels like to be in a rig built for extreme off-road conditions. Anyone over 15-years-of-age can sign up at the Rubicon Express booth all weekend.
- Performance Marketplace – Leading off-road vendors will fill the expo with the latest in 4×4 aftermarket parts, accessories, services and the newest industry innovations.
- Dirt Alliance features live-action, off-road driving demonstrations from a wide array of expert dirt pilots from various disciplines. Meet the drivers and see their trucks up close at the Dirt Alliance booth all weekend.
- Show-N-Shine – The O’Reilly Auto Parts Show-N-Shine area will be bustling with custom trucks and Jeep vehicles, ready for Pro-Judging.
- Miss Off-Road Expo Contest presented by Shreddy, with lovely ladies of off-road gathering at the Main Stage on Sunday to compete for the Miss Off-Road Expo crown. This year’s contest will be hosted by Shreddy’s Blake Wilkey.
- Music/DJ on the Main Stage and plenty of Giveaways all weekend
Event hours are Saturday, September 28, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, September 29 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Discount tickets are available at participating O’Reilly Auto Parts stores for $16/adults and $6/children (ages 6-12). The same discounts are available online at the Off Road Expo website for $16/adults and $6/children (ages 6-12), with kids 5-under free. Ticket fees apply to online tickets.