New from ICON – the revolutionary Delta Joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance of a traditional uniball. See more details below.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics is extremely proud to introduce the Delta Joint – a new product that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application – exposure to the elements.
Whether it be corrosive chemicals used on roadways or the unforgiving dirt and mud that comes with off-road adventure, uniballs allow this debris to build up and eventually work its way into the internals causing wear and possibly failure. Understanding this flaw and the problems that it creates is what sparked the idea of developing a heavy duty, high angle retrofit ball joint which ultimately led to the creation of the patent pending ICON Delta Joint.
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball
- Sealed design and zinc plated housing protects Delta Joint from the elements, road salts, and other debris
- Metal on metal internals and a greasable design for maximum longevity and noise-free operation
- Capable of high angularity required for lifted applications
- Carburized taper pin provides increased corrosion resistance, decreased internal friction, and less chance of thread galling on assembly
- Pullout strength greater than comparable industry standard uniball
- Application specific taper pins for precise fit across a wide range of vehicles
- 5 Year ICON Limited Warranty