New from AEM – the Polaris RZR Plug & Play Adapter Kit. This kit allows Polaris RZR owners to utilize CD-7 and CD-7L (logging) Digital Dash Displays. See more details below.
AEM is excited to announce the release of its Polaris RZR Plug & Play Adapter Kit! The kit is comprised of a Plug & Play Adapter Harness (PN 30-2216) for its CD-7 and CD-7L (logging) Digital Dash Displays (PN 30-5500/PN 30-5501 logging) and includes RZR specific screen layouts designed to get you back out riding with virtually no installation or setup time!
This harness provides a true plug & play connection from the CD-7/CD-7L Dash to the Polaris RZR’s factory CAN bus through the diagnostic port and receives all available channels from the factory CAN bus system. With a full-color daylight-readable screen, four main pages, a dedicated alarm page, included templates for quick startup and more, the CD-7 is the perfect solution for RZR owners who want to SEE EVERYTHING in the dunes and on the trail.
AEM engineers spent extensive time creating RZR specific layouts in both standard and metric units that will appeal to both weekend enthusiasts and hard core racers.
- Four different display pages that include pertinent engine/vehicle data, 12-hour clock, odometer and a digital “floating needle” tachometer with large vehicle speed readout
- Dedicated Alarm page trigger for very high coolant temps
- Race lap timing or navigation page with heading, direction time and altitude (requires AEM Vehicle Dynamics Module PN 30-2206 or GPS Module PN 30-2207)
- Vehicle diagnostics page that displays all channels for monitoring/troubleshooting
- Graphic alarm notifications on the four main screens for high coolant temp, low fuel and low battery voltage
- Amber LED warning light triggers for high coolant temp, low fuel and low battery voltage
- Red LED warning light triggers for CEL/MIL
- Green LED neutral safety light