New from AEM – the Plug & Play Polaris RZR Digital Dash Kit. This kit features a full-color daylight readable display to enhance the driving experience for everyone. See more details below.
AEM’s Polaris RZR Plug & Play Adapter Kit (PN 30-2216) for the CD-5 Carbon (AVAILABLE MARCH 2018) and CD-7 Digital Dashes (AVAILABLE NOW) combine a full-color daylight readable display with custom templates that will enhance the driving experience for just about any adventurer or hard core racer.
The Polaris RZR Plug & Play Adapter Kit will work with either the CD-7/CD-7L (logging) Digital Dash Displays, or the CD-5 Carbon/CD-5L Carbon Digital Dash Displays. This harness provides a true plug & play connection from a CD Dash to the Polaris RZR’s factory CAN bus through the diagnostic port, and displays all available channels from the RZR’s factory CAN bus system. With a IP65 weatherproof enclosure, full-color daylight-readable screen, four main pages, a dedicated alarm page, included templates for quick startup and more, the CD-7 and CD-5 are the perfect solutions for RZR owners who want to SEE EVERYTHING in the dunes and on the trail.
- Four different display pages that include pertinent engine/vehicle data, 12-hour clock, odometer and a digital “floating needle” tachometer with large vehicle speed readout
- Dedicated Alarm page trigger for very high coolant temps
- Race lap timing or navigation page with heading, direction time and altitude (requires AEM GPS [PN 30-2207] or VDM [PN 30-2206], sold separately)
- Vehicle diagnostics page that displays all channels for monitoring/troubleshooting
- Graphic alarm notifications on the four main screens for high coolant temp, low fuel and low battery voltage
- Amber LED warning light triggers for high coolant temp, low fuel and low battery voltage
- Red LED warning light triggers for CEL/MIL
- Green LED neutral safety light